These terms and conditions are designed for sketching out the rules and regulations for the use of FoodNerdys’ Website. By accessing this website, we suppose you to accept these terms and conditions.
In the following documents, the followings are the explanation of the Highlighted words:
- "We" mean “FoodNerdy” or "Us,” "Our" and “Ourselves” have corresponding meanings;
- "You" means the party agreeing to Services with our management system, and "Your" and “customer” have the corresponding meanings;
- Words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, one or more genders are taken as interchangeable and referring to the same.
Service and Content
The Service is operated and provided to you by FoodNerdy, phone number 4013680628, USA.
Access to the Service:
By accessing the Site or by clicking "I agree", means you agreed to these Terms. You, at this moment, represent and conform to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years old or above and are capable of performing, entering, and adhering to these terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account. You agree to register before uploading any content or comment and any other use or services of this Site and provide your details, including name, age, residential address, contact number, and email address.
Your use of the service
You confirmed that: (1) any detail and information provided by you to the site, including on the registration account, are accurate, authentic, and up to date in all respects and at all times; (2) you will not use the Service for unlawful purposes or in any way.
You must use the Service in agreement with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and any other limitations on your use of the Service or the Content.
You or any third parties must not allow to:
- View, access, or purchase the Content or Service using a virtual proxy network.
- Access the Content or the Service without authorization.
- Attempt to reproduce, alter, disassemble, copy, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, transfer, exchange, or translate the Content or Service except permitted by applicable law.
- Create derivative works of the Content or the Service of any kind.
- Remove, circumvent, alter, degrade, or deactivate any of the Content or the Service.
- Display, perform, exhibit, and reproduce the Content or the Service in any public place.
- Collect any personal data of any user of the Service (including any account name) or in any way reproduce or presentation of the Content or the Service.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to add, remove, change, modify, or any portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms sporadically for changes. In addition, while using any particular services, you may be subjected to any posted rules, product requirements, guidelines, or sometimes additional terms valid to such services. All such rules, product requirements, guidelines, policies, or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that the Content and service are capricious and will change periodically without notice.
Using our site or service means that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. By using or accessing our services or website, you also represent that you have the legal authority as per applicable law (age requirement) to accept the terms on behalf of yourself or any other person you correspond to in connection with your use of the services or site. If you do not agree to the above terms, you are not authorized to use the services or the site.
If you have any complaint regarding these Terms and Conditions, please speak to us first, by contacting us using the details below. We do not use alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") for settling consumer complaints.
If you have any queries relating to the Terms And Condition, please contact our Privacy Office and Complaint Officer at [email protected]